Empties: December 2012

Monday, January 21, 2013

Another month, another empties video. Because of the move and the traveling over the holidays, December was full of finishing sample and travel sizes. I found a few new interesting products and also finished up some old favorites.


In the video I make three mistakes that I would like to mention. The first is the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water. I say that the size I have finished up is the biggest available, but that is not the case. A very large size is available at sephora.com (which I will soon be picking up). The second, is that the Nivea deodorant that I used up is not available in the US. However, as you can see in the link below, it is available online. I would not however recommend it. Finally, I said that The Enchanter Bath Bomb is limited edition, wrong again (see the link below).


As far as the discontinued Kiehl's scrub, I was able to go around to a few Kiehl's locations and ask if they had any leftover in the back (I was able to get one more backup). I suggest doing that if that is also one of your favorite products. Even with all the addendums to the video, I hope you guys still enjoyed!


Products Mentioned:

Keihl's Milk Honey & Almond Scrub*

Sample/Travel Sizes


* = I would repurchase

Thanks for watching/reading!
Love, Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |