Favorites: December 2012

Monday, January 21, 2013

The month of December was hectic to say the least. Not only are the holidays usually a fun but overwhelming experience, but I also decided to move 1,000 miles only a mere 4 days after graduating from my masters program. As far as products went, I used very little makeup and stuck to my skincare routine. Falling back in love with some of my regular products while being able to really focus on a few new ones (my blushes) actually produced a few favorites form to talk about. Watch the video to see my full explanations on the products.


Products Mentioned:

Kryolan for Glossybox Glossy Rosewood Blush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Fantastic
Kat Von D Little Sinners Eyeshadow Palette

Thanks for watching!
Love, Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |