My Week in Instagram # 2

Monday, January 7, 2013

This past week was filled with the usual nail polish addiction, happy hour with friends, and my parents are here for 10 days! We've been eating so well at restaurants and buying really nice groceries (something I always look forward to when my parents come for a visit).


Top to Botton / Left to Right

NOTD: Julep - Gunta
Happy Hour at Jax with Kate
$1.25 Happy Hour Oysters at Jax
New Avett Brothers CD
OOTD: Loving Fall Weather
Quiero Arepas with Sun at Civic Center Eats (Food Truck Heaven)
Rooftop Bar with Mom & Dad at Linger
Dinner at Linger
Dad and Kitten Asleep
NOTD: OPI - I Think in Pink 
Lunch for Mom & Dad: Charcuterie, Cheese, Olives, Salad
Starbucks Love: Unsweetened Green Tea Lemonade

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love, Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |