Outfit of the Day: Class Appropriate

Monday, January 7, 2013

This is my go-to outfit when I want to wear the equivalent of socially acceptable sweats...

We all know the feeling of waking up in the morning and wanting nothing more than to stay in bed and cuddle with our cat.
Yes. I just said that. 


But there is too much to do in too little time...so why not make it a bit more comfortable?

My formula for Fall is the following:
stretch skinnies + oversized sweater + long necklace + flats + scarf = "i might as well be wearing pj's"

Since I have obsessed with chartreuse for the last couple of months, this wooly sweater from Forever 21 is the natural choice. 

Minimal makeup and hairspray, this is my you-have-5-minutes-until-class-starts outfit.

Seriously now, this outfit is not only comfortable but presentable for class and even for the casual work environment. 

Sweater - Forever 21
Stretch Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Flats - H & M
Scarf - Anthropologie
Necklace - Local Boutique

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |