Restaurant: Uncle

Monday, January 7, 2013

There are no words to describe how excited I am that a delicious ramen restaurant is finally here in Denver. I've been already twice and absolutely love it. Inspired by David Chang's famed Momofoku and Milk Bar in New York, this noodle bar is a great addition to Denver's restaurant repertoire.


I met up with my friend Leila and we ordered two pork belly steamed buns which were delicious but a little pricey at $7 each. We each got our own ramens, Chasu and Kim Chee. I felt like the Kim Chee was a little overpowered with the pickled cabbage flavor. My recommendation is the Chasu with a side of Kim Chee. If you love that sour flavor, ask for the more fermented one, the one they automatically serve is made that day. 


As we bellied up to to the bar on a cold winter night, a giant bowl of cozy noodle soup was exactly what we needed. If you are ever in the Denver area, check out this amazing noodle bar where the service is great, the food delicious, and the ambiance modern and cozy at the same time.

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |