Review: Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Monday, January 7, 2013

I am a believer in eye cream. There are those who think they are a waste of money and then there are those that think that they are life savers. I am the latter. I've been using eye creams since I was about 19 and I will continue to use them for the rest of my life. For the last month I've fallen completely in love with Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream.


I use it both morning and evening and it is both nourishing and moisturizing while also not being too greasy to be able to apply makeup over it. It only takes the tiniest amount to moisturize the entire eye area and I feel like I've barely made a dent in the last month. 

The only down fall is that it VERY pricey at $46! I was fortunate enough to get this in a kit that included a full size face moisturizer (which I have yet to try) and a full size mascara for $50 during the Nordstrom Semi-Annual Sale. If you are interested in trying it I recommend waiting until the holiday shopping sales begin to see if there is some kind of kit that either comes with a full size (like mine) or even a deluxe sample.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |