Review: Korres Wild Rose 24-Hr Moisterizing & Brightening Cream

Monday, January 7, 2013

For the last 2 months I have been using this wonderful moisturizer regularly. Not only is the packaging luxe and wonderful, but the product itself has been the perfect solution to the change in climate. When it was still warm out and my skin wasn't as dry, I only used it in the evening. But now that my skin is drier and in desperate need of nourishment, I use it morning and evening. But be warned, it is a heavier moisturizer and I do not recommend it for the oily skin types. 


Korres is a brand that I have not once been disappointed with (I'm not the biggest fan of their guava body scrub scent, but the formula is great). As far as their skincare goes I have used their face wipes and now the moisturizer. I love their pencil eyeliners, lip butters, body butters, body scrubs, and shower gels. This is a brand that I thoroughly enjoy and look forward to trying more products.


Back to the moisturizer, it really only takes the slightest amount to cover my entire face, neck and décolleté  area. I still have a quite a bit left and haven't even hit the bottom after 2 months! The scent is lightly floral but not overpowering at all. 

I tried out this moisturizer via a Sephora sample and fell in love. I eventually saw it discounted on asos.com and finally made the purchase. 

If you have normal to dry, or dry skin and in the market for a new moisturizer I recommend going to Sephora and getting a sample and seeing if the price is worth it for you. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |