Review: LUSH Hair Doctor

Monday, January 7, 2013

This my first experience with LUSH's fresh masks. Everyone talks about their face masks, but I decided to try out this hair mask. My scalp get irritated very easily. About once a month, it becomes dry and flaky and action must be taken. I've used oils, masks, dandruff shampoos, and even medicated treatments from my doctor. Each product has its own purpose and LUSH's Hair Doctor is the newest addition to my arsenal. 


The minty paste is incredibly cooling and soothing to an irritate scalp. I use the end of a rattail comb to part my hair, then apply a generous amount of the product directly to my scalp. I then clip that section of hair back and continue parting the hair and applying product. Once my scalp is covered and saturated, I let the product sit for at least 20 minutes. 


Either in the bathtub, packing for my move, or washing dishes, I can be productive while Hair Doctor soothes my scalp. My only complaint is that it takes a little while to wash out in the shower. It takes a couple washes but the product comes out, leaving no residue and only a lovely cooling sensation and intensely herbal scent. 

I definitely suggest trying out this product if you are suffering from an irritated scalp these colder and drier months. Do note that it needs to be stored in the fridge and has about a 2 week shelf life. 

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have tried any other of LUSH's fresh masks. 

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |