Best of Beauty 2012: Skin, Hair, Body

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Part two of my favorite products of 2012 includes skincare, haircare, and body care. From my favorite cleansers depending on how my skin is doing to the best shampoo that I discovered over the past year, this video goes over the top picks of the last year. 


As you can tell from my excessive empties videos, I go through tons of products constantly. My passion for products, specifically skin care is nothing new. As my blog and YouTube channel are fresh and new projects, this fanatic obsession started 15 years ago (imagine all the products). At 13 that may have included Bath and Body Works, Bonnie Bell, and Wet n' Wild; but some of those brands are still in my makeup routine and they have matured and grown right alongside me.


I hope you enjoy the video and make sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |