Get Ready With Me # 2: Date Night

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A soft look for an evening out with your boo.


This video shows not only how I like to get ready for a date night, but also how I like to use pink eyeshadows. A color that many times can make you look sickly, I like to use the warm toned pinks to create a soft and romantic look. In this look I used only the Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadows that I am absolutely in love with. I used both the Star Treatment Palette (that I picked up around the holidays) and the Next Big Thing Quad (from the most recent collection). With a little black eyeliner and a pink lip, this look is not too bold so that your date won't be looking at your makeup all night long.


Products Used:

Jemma Kidd Mineral Skin Nourishing Tint SPF 20 in 02 Cameo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |