Review: MAC Rebel

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A product that has been ranted and raved about for the past season and its about time that I do my review on it; MAC Rebel. The intimidating shade is significantly more subdued when applied to the lips and can even be thinned out with a light application to a light pinkish stain. Sometime I even find myself topping it off with an equally pigmented gloss to really make a shiny statement. 


I may be late in the game, but I love this lipstick so much, I still wanted to share my thoughts on it. 
MAC Rebel was definitely the color of the season for me. I wore it both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and haven't stopped since. Even for simply going out to the movies or grabbing a quick bite, I find myself trying to sneak this puppy on (against the boyfriend's recommendation of course).


As with many MAC lipsticks, the formula isn't necessarily moisterizing, so do note that you do need to ensure that your lips are plump and prepared for the intensity that is MAC Rebel. This is available in the permanent line so there is no rush to the counter. It can be purchased at MAC retailers as well as online.

Let me know your favorite MAC lipstick shades. Are they permanent or limited edition? I'm always on the lookout for that next best lipstick.

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |