A Weekend In The Bay

Monday, April 15, 2013

After a 12 hour drive from Portland to San Francisco, Nate, his sister and I began our 5-day vacation in the city. The trip consisted of family-time, duck-time, and eating-time. I thought I would share a few pictures from the trip. We went hiking, gorged ourselves and played the tourist. 


After heading to the South Bay for the Oregon Ducks basketball game (they made it to some round of March Madness), we came back up to the city to play. The Golden Gate Bridge and Muir Woods were the stars of the trip. Stay tuned for upcoming reviews on the restaurants we tried during our stay, some old favorites and a brand new one.


There may have been a few overcast days, but overall the weather was fantastic, the food was delicious, and the company was exceptional. I love coming back home to the Bay, sometimes I forget why I left!


Hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |