NOTD: Sally Hansen Cherry Red

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Even though spring is here and I'm loving the mint and peach nail polish, I still find myself gravitating towards that classic red nail. There is nothing more polished (no pun intended) than a perfectly painted red manicure. Now that I'm finally in the work force (YAY!), I find that I have to have a little more appropriate nail polish for day-to-day (I could probably rock whatever, but I'm new, so no crazy colors just yet). Here is one of my favorite nail polish formulas in an amazing color. 


As far as this specific nail polish, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red is a great buy. The price ranges from 2 to 3 dollars and the formula is fantastic. The brush gives great application and after one coat I had full opacity. After 5 days, the manicure has barely chipped, the color is still vivid, and I can see myself reapplying it for a second round. Overall, I definitely recommend picking up this color and any other from the line next time you are at the drugstore. 

Hope you enjoyed!
Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |