OOTD: Spring Dinner Date

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I got a new job this past week and Nate wanted to take me out for a celebratory meal. We had a Groupon at a new Thai place and decided that it was the perfect occasion to use it. After my first day of work, I changed out of the professional clothes and into something a lot more fun, printed floral pants! Here's a little outfit of the day for you guys. 


Pants - Forever 21 | Top - H&M | Jacket - Mom's Vintage 
Shoes - Forever 21 | Purse - Forever 21 | Necklace - H&M
Nails: Sally Hansen - Cherry Red

I decided to also throw on my mom's old leather jacket, a favorite that's been in my possession for almost 10 years (thanks mom). The center of attention, the pants, are a great find and have gotten me hooked on printed pants. I can't wait to find more this spring/summer season. Comment if you have any good suggestions for printed pants. 

Hope you guys enjoy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |