Review: Origins: Drink Up Intensive

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I love masks. I know that every other review that I do here tends to be a face mask; but in truth, I don't see the purpose in hiding my love for that weekly treatment that is not only relaxing, but feels fantastic on the skin. Why should I hide my love? 
Really now, after my proclamation of adoration of that time-old tradition of the face mask, I've decided to bring you guys the Origins Drink Up Intensive. This nourishing treatment is perfect for those who suffer from what I like to call, "seasonally traumatic skin disorder". Meaning: skin that panics as the seasons change; whether hot-to-cold or cold-to-hot, my skin can't handle the change in temperature, humidity, allergens, etc. It essentially becomes emotionally unstable. The most common side effect of this chronic condition are dry patches. To combat these I turn to a hydrating mask such as the Origins Drink Up Intensive.  


This apricot-scented thick cream is what you would use in replacement of your nightly moisturizer when you need a surge of nourishment back into your skin. After applying a thick layer, sleep the night away and wake up with beautiful luminous and nourished skin. Do I sound like an infomercial? Regardless, this shit works and feels awesome. The best part about a lot of Origins products is that you can purchase them in these smaller sizes to give them a try before committing to that serious relationship of a full-sized item.  Give it a go and let me know what you think. 

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |