Review: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

Friday, April 12, 2013

As you can tell, I'm obsessed with face masks. I'm constantly trying them out and I love to discover new favorites. However, today I want to talk about one that I've been in love with for over a year now and I've only mentioned it in a favorites video a while back. The Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is my go-to "my-skin-is-clogged" treatment. 


In my review for the Lush, The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask, I mentioned a similar mask that I felt was superior; well this is the one. Simply put this is a great clay-based mask that is perfect for drawing out the impurities and dirt from your pores. It's great to use once a week to keep breakouts at bay and then every other night when the skin is in a panic-mode. 


I definitely recommend this mask for all akin types, even sensitive and irritable skin, this is the perfect cleansing mask that will not over-dry the skin but will skin combat those pesky zits. Do note that the packaging above is an older, special edition one that came out for Earth Day last year. Let me know if you guys have ever tried this mask and what you think!


Hope you enjoyed!

Love, 
Claire

2 comments :

  1. I've received a few samples of this that I've been testing out recently and I absolutely love it! Skin feels so clean without being stripped! Glad to hear you like it as well, I might get it now =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful! I love how gentle but effective it is!

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |