Review: LUSH The Sacred Truth

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

One of the best parts of shopping at LUSH is knowing that every black pot you finish, you can bring it back for a free Fresh Face Mask. Thus, every item bought can be justified right? If only...
Regardless, today I bring you The Scared Truth; a mask that was sold to me as a both moisterizing and clarifying face mask. Even though I have dry skin I was looking for something that could still combat my break outs.


After getting about 6 uses out of this one pot, I can say that I won't be purchasing this face mask any time soon. It wasn't that I didn't like the product, or that I'm 100% positive that it broke me out (it may have a little), but that I have something better in my collection; surprise, surprise it's a product by Kiehl's. Later on that better product. Overall, I don't like the short shelf life and I didn't think it was anything special. 


If you are in the market for a clay face mask to combat a pesky breakout, you may want to give this product a shot. However, in my book, it's not the best. 


This was the first LUSH Fresh Face Mask I have used, let me know which ones you guys have tried and what you think I would like. 

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |