Review: Julep Quick Dry Polish Drops

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Julep Quick Dry Polish Drops are one of my secrets to a great at-home manicure. I love to do my nails at night, relaxing while watching TV or a movie. However, it takes hours for nail polish to fully dry. So even after perfect application, if I hop into bed at a reasonable hour, I'm almost guaranteed a mushed up manicure. Well, here come into play the quick-dry products. Not only do I like to use a fast-drying top coat, but there are a multitude of sprays and drops that quicken the drying process; just like today's Julep Quick Dry Polish Drops. 


After painting on my top coat ("final polish application" as the bottle says) I wait a minute, then apply one drop of Julep's Quick Dry Polish Drops on each nail. The drops are oily, so not only are they drying your nail polish, but they are hydrating your cuticles at the same time. If you are some one like me, who enjoys to paint their nails every couple days (i.e constantly using nail polish remover), your cuticles could always use a little more hydration. 


I like to use this product only at night before I go to bed because of the oily residue, which doesn't bother me at all while I'm sleeping. Another plus, the herbal scent is almost adds a hint of aromatherapy to my bi-weekly manicure. Definitely check out the Julep Quick Dry Polish Drops if you take your at-home nail care seriously.


Let me know what your favorite tricks are for that perfect at-home manicure.

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |