Favorites: May 2013

Monday, June 3, 2013

Over the past month I have discovered some new products that I'm really excited to share with you. As the weather has been getting warmer and the work days have been getting longer, my makeup routine has had to accommodate. A few of the products mentioned below have made that possible. Also, I can't forget to mention two new lip formula loves, the Nars Matte Velvet Lipstick Pencils and the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipsticks. These formulas are amazing and I'm trying as best as I can to not purchase every available color.


Products Mentioned:

Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Red Square

Don't forget to check out the video to get more detailed descriptions on why I love these products so much.


Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |