My Sunday Routine

Sunday, June 16, 2013

There comes a time every week when all I want to do is put on my bath robe, throw on a face mask, and paint my nails. More often than not I love to do this a few times a week, however I try to refrain from my hermit-like tendencies and be the extrovert I equally love. Back to self-pampering, there is nothing better than creating a spa night at home, however that can be easier said than done. This video shows my tricks to a quick at home routine on Sunday mornings that is not only indulging, but effective in terms of skin and hair benefits. Make sure to click on the video below to see me layer-on some of my favorite face masks, oil-up the scalp, and give myself a quick manicure. 



Products Mentioned:

Hope you guys enjoyed the video!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |