Review: Aveeno Daily Detoxifying Scrub

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I will admit that I am a high-end snob. Especially when it comes to skin care. I definitely have that uncanny ability to justify spending a little more (and many times quite a bit more) to benefit my skin and its overall elasticity, texture, evenness, etc. However, every once in a while I will venture out into the world of drugstore skincare. Today I bring you one of my recent favorites, the Aveeno Daily Detoxifying Scrub

First and foremost, do not be fooled by the name. This is barely a scrub at all, but rather the perfect morning cleanser. The light exfoliation combined with a citrus and floral scent is a treat when the last thing you want to do is get up and go to work.  The very sparse exfoliating beads are suspended in a creamy formula that is cleansing while at the same time not stripping and drying out the skin. 


I have to admit that this cleanser has impressed me. Along with the Cetaphil cleanser, Aveeno has proven that I can confidently say that the drugstore offers great bargain options for the skin-health conscious. I picked up my bottle at my local Target.

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |