Top 5: Face Masks

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One of my all time favorite things to blog/vlog about: face masks. As is obvious in my posts, I love to pamper myself, and masks are the ultimate pamper. I truly believe that they can be done on a regular basis if you just remember to throw one on at the end of the day while you are still running around the house or finishing up some work. 


This video goes through my current top 5 favorites. However, do remember that every one's skin is different and products that may work miracles on me, may do damage to you! So, always ask for samples, and if you live in the US, take advantage of our fantastic return policies!

Products Mentioned:
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |