FOTD 7.28.13

Sunday, July 28, 2013

This Face of the Day post highlights what I've been wearing the majority of the time over the last month. I've rediscovered my Chanel Lift Lumiere Foundation in combination with my MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. As you can tell the coverage isn't full, which is actually something that I like. Foundation for me is to even out my skin tone and let my skin also shine through, giving a much more natural look. Combined with MAC Springsheen, a shimmery coral blush, I have created a neutral base for a slightly more dramatic eye. 


First off, I always need to cancel out the dark veining on my eyelids with MAC Painterly Paint Pot. I then go all over the lid with MAC Blanc Type, in the crease with MAC Wedge, and on the inner corner and brow bone with MAC Nylon...can we all tell that I love MAC?

I have fallen back in love with winged eyeliner. Using products like the Lorac Front of The Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner makes it so easy to flick a little wing and add some drama to your eyes. I love my gel liners, but there is nothing easier than a really fine felt tip pen. This one specifically has stayed saturated and very black for almost a year; definitely a thumbs up from me. 


With a little brown eyeliner in the waterline and smudged on the lower lash line, and a coral combo on the lips, this is one of my favorite ways to wear black eyeliner in the summer. I feel as though it adds a little drama while still being fresh and light for those hot summer months. Of course, for me, a look can never be complete without highlighter, so a slap of Dior Amber Diamond finalizes the FOTD that I've been enjoying wearing to work and out on date nights with the boo. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |