Get Ready With Me # 3: Red Lip

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A few weeks ago I did a review on one of my favorite red lips, Maybeline's Color Sensational Vivids in On Fire Red. Even in the summer time, I think it's always appropriate to wear that classic red color with a neutral eye. The post was so popular that I decided to do a Get Ready With Me video featuring the lipstick. Accompanied by some sweet tunes, you can see all the products that I used and how I used them to achieve the look pictured below. Don't be fooled, a more natural eye doesn't always mean less products! Be sure to click on the video below to see the look!


Products Mentioned:

tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Angelic (Limited Edition)


Hope you enjoyed! 

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |