NOTD: NYC - Spring Street

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Everyone has that nail polish color that constantly sucks them in. For me it's that orangey-red that is so incredibly flattering on every skin tone, i.e. O.P.I. Cajun Shrimp. I'll walk into the drugstore or Sephora and see a new display and get excited for what I think will be a beautiful new shade to add to my collection, and in turn to take it home and see that I have 15 others exactly the same. This new polish is no exception. However, it is incredibly inexpensive and a great formulation. NYC Spring Street retails for under 2 dollars and is a great find if you have never dove into that world of the bright red with a hint of orange. 


In two coats the polish is opaque and started to chip after 4 days of "aggressive" wear. I have multiple of these NYC polishes and have been impressed with the quality for the price every time. Regardless of the fact that I have so many colors similar to Spring Street, I'm still happy I have added it to my arsenal. I find it to be a perfect all year classic color, but especially in the summer. It gives the perfect pop of tasteful color on my hands. I found mine at my local Rite Aide. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |