Review: Kiehl's Magic Elixer

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kiehl's does it again! Another hit from one of my all time favorite skin care/body care/hair care lines. If you are some one who suffers from either a dry/itchy scalp, or dry and damaged hair in general, the Kiehl's Magic Elixir  is a great product to help remedy your lack of moisture. Because of the higher price tag of this item ($20), I tend to use it on my most needed areas, i.e. my scalp. As mentioned in my Sunday Routine I like to run this though my scalp, parting it as I go along (check out the video to see a demonstration). 


The nozzle applicator is perfect for running up and down your scalp, making it not only easy, but ideal for dispensing just the right amount. The oil blend contains rosemary, which is not only rich in anti-oxidant but it is soothing and calming for the scalp (it can be found in many scalp treatments on the market). What I find so special about this product is not just the rosemary oil, but that it's blended with avocado oil (nourishment), safflower oil (more moisture), and aloe vera (calming). My hair and scalp drink up this oil like its going out of style. Definitely stop by your local Kiehl's to pick up a sample, I assure you it's worth a try.

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |