Review: Origins Clean Energy

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Over the last 6 months I've become quite obsessed with cleansing oils. It's turned into my favorite way of removing makeup. I love the process at the end of the day of massaging the cleansing oil into my skin and slowly removing the makeup, dirt, and grime of the day. As of now, the cleansing oils that I've gotten my grubby paws on are: MAC Cleansing Oil in Tranquil, Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil, Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil, and the Shu Uemera Premium Cleansing Oil. Now I bring you Origins Clean Energy. Now that I'm halfway through using this product, I thought it was ample time to tell you guys what I think. 


Thicker in consistency than that of the MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Shu Uemera oils, but thinner than the Josie Maran one. The slight herbal scent is not offensive at all, but definitely not my favorite. Overall, I have to say, this is probably my favorite of all the cleansing oils I have used as of yet. However my curiosity is no where near satisfied! Back to Clean Energy, while containing no mineral oils, it takes off all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara. I liberally use the oil every evening as my makeup removal system. After, I always go in with my cleanser and Clarisonic Mia as a second cleanse, and to ensure I've removed all traces of gunk. In general, I don't feel satisfied with a cleansing oil as my only step, especially when a full face of makeup is involved. Big thumbs up from me in regards to Origins Clean Energy.

Let me know in the comments below what cleansing oils you guys love!

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |