Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Sunday, August 11, 2013

When it comes to skincare, there is nothing more satisfying than the immediate effects of a moisturizing and plumping face mask. Waking up in the morning with firmer, younger skin, regardless of the permanence of the effects, always makes me feel that much better about myself. I've previously reviewed one of my favorite hydrating masks, the Origins Drink-Up Intensive. Today I bring you the Moisture Surge Overnight Mask from Clinique. Just like its counterpart from Origins, this mask is similar to a very heavy moisturizer that you layer over your skin and let it sink in overnight. 


Overall, I loved it. My skin drank it up and I woke up in the morning fresh faced and my makeup applied smother and more evenly. The fragrance is a powdery, typical moisturizer scent, nothing special, but nothing offensive. This product has really opened my eyes to Clinique skincare. Years ago, as a teenager, I used to use the Clinique 3 Step System, which in my opinion is a disaster. However, steering clear of that harsh and abrasive skin care system, I'm definitely going to be trying other products in their range (their cleansing balm looks intriguing). Let me know in the comments below if you have any favorites from the Clinique skincare range. 

Love, 

Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |