Beauty Haul #3

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Over the last few weeks I did a little shopping via the trusty internet. One of my favorite sites, ASOS, is one of the best places to get your hands on UK Brands that aren't available in the US. With free shipping and free returns how can you go wrong (they also have amazing clothes and accessories btw)?
I also swung by Nordstrom.com and SkinStore.com to pick up two very pricey, and very hyped up masks that I'm really excited to get my paws into. 


Be sure to watch the video below to see all the products that I've purchased over the last few months. Let me know if there are any products that you would like a more in depth review or tutorial on. 

Products Mentioned:


Hope you enjoyed!
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |