Favorites: August 2013

Monday, September 9, 2013

Over the month of August I was fortunate enough to take a trip to Australia (travel post and haul coming soon)! Many of the products featured in my August Favorites came along for the ride as well. One of the star items is the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Booster which I am so happy is now part of my everyday skincare routine. For more lip product recommendation and one new limited edition product by bareMinerals, check out the video below.


Products Mentioned:


I promised that I would do some research on the rumors of the accessibility of Bioderma via Sears.com.  I come to you with good news! Sears Online is now carrying Bioderma Crealine TS H20 Micelle Solution, along with many other Bioderma products! I am so excited to get my hands into more Bioderma products to test out and report back to you guys. Definitely leave comments below of your favorite Bioderma products. See the link above to be taken directly to the Sears Website. 


Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |