NOTD: Julep Hailee

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm a nail polish addict. I love it so much that I'm part of the Julep Maven subscription program, a monthly subscription service that brings new nail polish and beauty products to my door. Over a year of being a member, I have never been disappointed with a single polish from Julep. Today I bring you a beautiful fall shade, Hailee (all the Julep polishes are girl's names). This beautiful matte, silvery-green polish will definitely take me through both Fall and Winter. 


I'm really looking forward to wearing matte finishes on my nails (luckily I have a great matte top coat from Julep to add to any color). I find it to be elegant, tasteful and much more modest than a glossy finish. Hailee is part of the "Suede Matte Finish" collection from Julep. After two coats, and no top coat needed, this richly pigmented is perfect. The brush on Julep polishes is not as wide as my all time favorite, the Dior brush, but it's also not a skinny brush. The formula of Hailee is very similar to that of the average Julep polish, thick and rich. Good news is that Hailee is now on sale on Julep's Website for $7.99 versus $14.99! Definitely pick up Hailee or any of the other shades in the Suede Matte Finish collection. Julep polishes can also be found at Sephora if you want to swatch the polish before spending the money.

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |