Review: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Monday, September 9, 2013

It's time I talk about one of my favorite nighttime serums, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I only have good things to say about this magical little potion! Over extended use (about 3 months) I have seen drastic improvements in the texture of my skin, the fading of my scars, and the minimization of breakouts. My overall skin health has changed for the better with the consistent use of this lightweight essential oil blend. 


Because of the higher price tag of this item, I was sure to get plenty of samples from Kiehl's before diving in and making the plunge (Kiehl's is the best at giving free samples). With the improvement of my skin's texture, my makeup application is not only smoother, but also lasts longer. 
Every night, after cleansing and toning, I like to create a concoction of different serums before my moisturizer. My serum choices are based on my skin's condition and the issues I want to address that particular evening. Regardless of the combination I chose, Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate is always included. Not only does it blend beautifully with all sorts of other serums, but it's a product that has quickly become a holy grail item.
Definitely run to your local Kiehl's and get a sample of this amazing elixir. 
Also note, this magic-in-a-bottle is paraben free!

Hope you enjoyed,
Claire

1 comment :

  1. I love this stuff too. I got a sample of the eye cream from the same line and it melts in like a dream! x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |