Review: Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cleansing Lotion

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Toners were a part of my skincare routine that I was always indifferent about. However I have found myself over the last few years become completely addicted to trying out different ones that target various concerns. From hydration to cleansing and exfoliating, toners can be the key step in helping the penetration and effectiveness of the rest of your skincare routine. Today I bring you a new favorite from Mario Badescu focused on treating dry and irritated skin. The Keratoplast Cleansing Lotion also directly targets dilated and broken capillaries, resulting from skin conditions such as Couperose.


I suffer from Rosacea and dry skin on a good day. Most of the time I'm battling Acne, hives, milia, scars, and the list goes on. Regardless of the issue, if my skin is irritated, a few swipes of this with cotton pad post cleanse calms and soothes. A mild herbal smell accompanies the soothing sensation of this toner. If you are a fan of the Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner, this is very similar and both are virtually the same price. Rather than cucumber and allantoin in Kiehl's toner, Mario Badescu combines bee pollen, aloe vera, and keratoplast to combat sensitive and reddened skin while strengthening weakened capillaries. So if you have dry, sensitive skin, or broken capillaries, check out Mario Badescu's Keratoplast Cleansing Lotion. I picked mine up from Nordstrom.

Hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |