Review: Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum

Monday, October 28, 2013

Serums. A topic that I have barely scratched the surface of here on the blog. The down and dirty is that if you are serious about skincare, you are serious about serums. The products applied between toner and moisturizer can be some of the most expensive bust also some of the most beneficial steps of your skincare. Serums are your opportunity to specifically target your skin concerns of the morning/evening. All kinds, from hydrating to mattifying, serums can be your best friend. Today I am reviewing a long time favorite and the widely loved, Caudalie Vinosource  S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum.

When I first started really getting into skincare, about ten years ago, I would use one serum between toner and moisturizer. For the last couple years I've started to sandwich different products together (especially come evening) to give myself a mini facial on a regular basis.


As I begin my skincare sandwich, I always like to start off with a serum that is hydrating (this is both morning and evening). The Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum is aptly name as it feels like your giving your skin a drink of water. This lightweight formula is perfect morning and evening, layering under makeup weightlessly and sinking into the skin immediately. Currently, this bottle is sitting empty in a bag ready for my October Empties video. I have thoroughly enjoyed using this product, and my skin loved it as well. However, I find that as I'm getting older, it's just not enough hydration during the colder months. Regardless, I will continue to repurchase during the summer and will always have one of these in my stash. Definitely give this product a try if you have anywhere from oily to dry skin. Most of the time, we are all dehydrated, any many of us will produce excess sebum to overcompensate for the loss of hydration. Overall, the Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum is a great product and it really is hyped up for a good reason!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |