Favorites: September 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013

Today I bring you an incredibly late September Favorites. Regardless of the of the upload date, these products are all worth the attention. In the last year I've found myself being more interested and experimental with hair styling products. I continue to gravitate towards a minimalist routine and look, but I like to find that perfect combination of hairsprays, oils, and volumizers to give my hair that sexy, tousled, and effortless hair. Two high end products are worth discussion, one by Living Proof and the other, Bumble & Bumble.


In addition to some hair care finds, there are a few new additions to my skincare routine that are worth the mention. As my last review suggests, I am still loving the Mario Badescu Keratoplast Cleansing Lotion along with the accompanying face wash. Both amazing products for delicate, dry, and reddened skin (whether by couperose or rosacea). Definitely make sure to watch the video to get lengthier descriptions of all the products I was loving over the month of September!

Products Mentioned



Hope you enjoyed!

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |