Empties: October 2013

Saturday, November 23, 2013


Even though it's almost December I still thought I would share my October Empties. Ones I will miss are the Kiehl's Magic Elixer and the NUDE Day Moisturizer. These are definite repurchases down the line. As a product junkie, I've always got plenty of backups and more fun products to try. But every once in a while I come back to my tried and true products. I hope you enjoy the video linked below!


Products Mentioned:
Shiseido Facial Cotton*
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum*
Origins Clean Energy*
Butter London Acetone Free Lacquer Remover Pumpkin Warrior (discontinued)
Butter London Acetone Free Lacquer Remover Branwen's Berries (discontinued)
Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Hand Cream SPF 15
Travel Sizes/Deluxe Samples:
Samples:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |