2013 Favorites: Makeup & Nails

Thursday, January 30, 2014

2013 was a year that I discovered so many amazing products I know will be in my arsenal for years to come. This includes Burberry Cosmetics, a brand I got my paws into at the beginning of the year and immediately became obsessed. At the end of 2013, Marc Jacobs (specifically their blushes) really stood out to me and will certainly be a line that I'll be diving further into over 2014.Even though the video doesn't contain in depth reviews on these much loved products, it is a great way to get an understanding of who I am as a makeup junkie :)


Products Mentioned:

Foundations/BB Creams
Laura Mercier Artist Palette (limited edition)
MAC Turquatic


Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |