FOTD: Ox Blood Lashes

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Today's look is on a slight twist to an easy every day eye. Over the last couple months this has become my go to look when I'm in need of something flattering, fresh, and work appropriate. The star of the show is YSL's Faux Cils Mascara in No.5 Deep Burgundy. This beautiful mascara not only lengthens and thickens, but gives a slight burgundy tint to lashes. As you can see form the photos below, from certain angles, the color can be seen.


As much as I love this luxury product, the focus is on the color, which can be found on the drugstore market as well. For dark brown eyes, I truly recommend trying this slight variation out. For the rest of the face, I used one of my favorite foundations, the Liole Triple the Solution BB Cream and the Maybeline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant under the eyes. As always, I set my under eye concealer with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder


 I did a typical combination of neutrals on the eyes: Maybeline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all as a base, Sigma Command all over the lid, Sigma Publicize on the brow bone and inner corner, and Urban Decay Tease in the crease. I also dusted a little of Sigma Surrender in the outer "V" of the eye. This little Sigma trio that you see above is a free gift with purchase that came with a brush set a couple years ago. I also lined my waterline and lower lash line with the Rimmel ScandalEyes in Brown.


After completing the eyelook, I went back to the face and set my foundation with Burberry's Sheer Powder in Porcelain No. 2, bronzed and contoured with Burberry's Warm Glow in Nude Glow No. 03, and highlighted with Dior Amber Diamond. Finally I dusted MAC's Lured to Love on the cheeks and MAC Viva Glam II on the lips.

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |