Haul: Nars Spring 2014

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Today I bring you just a little haul from the new Nars Spring 2014 Collection. The collection as a whole is packed with bright and beautiful colors, a purple lipgloss, turquoise eye shadows, and a bright neon orange lip pencil. I only chose a couple items I felt I could easily incorporate into my makeup routine. The Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Timanfaya is described as a Mandarin Red, which I have to disagree since it leans much more orange and I see no semblance of red.


I also grabbed the Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kauai which has a beautiful bright cool-toned gold and a rich purple, perfect for brown eyes. The gold is definitely a color I would wear over the entire lid on a regular basis. When I do stray from my neutrals, 90% of the time I grab a purple, thus justifying my purchase of this lovely little duo. My initial impressions are positive! The lip pencil is creamy and pigmented and consistent in quality with my other Nars Satin Lip Pencils (aka amazing) and the eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented.




I have already recorded a video of the look I created with both the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Timanfaya and the gold from the Nars duo in Kauai; so look out for that video. Hope you enjoyed this mini haul as a predecessor/teaser for my video!

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |