Review: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sometimes I surprise myself when it comes to writing product reviews. Many times I think to first review products that are relatively new to me and ignore the products that, for lack of a better word, are "holy grail". However, one of my goals for 2014, at least when it comes to my blog and YouTube channel, is to bring richer content to my readers/viewers. One way that I interpret that is more reviews and mention of my tried and true products. Hence, I bring you today the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater.  


Rosewater in general has become a favorite ingredient for my skin over the last couple years. Not only is it perfect for redness and irritated skin, but it also is a hydrating and refreshing ingredient for dry and dehydrated skin during these cold winter months. I have found that Mario Badescu's Rosewater blend has been one of the more staple and consistent products in my ever changing skincare routine. 
As I've mentioned a few times before, I love to layer my skincare. Meaning, using multiple serums with my moisturizers to target specific skin concerns. Lately, this has included the layering of toners as well. For example, one of my concoctions begins with an exfoliating toner (like the Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion) and then the Rosewater Facial Spray is layered over it, creating the perfect balance of exfoliation and hydration. I could not be happier with my skincare routine (video coming shortly) and much of it has to do with this beautiful and inexpensive floral essence. Not only is it an integral part of my skincare routine, but it's perfect for spritzing all over my face (even over makeup) throughout the day to rehydrate after sitting in a heated office or to tend to my windburned cheeks. This delicately scented spray definitely gets my highest praises!

Hope you enjoyed!
Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |