Empties: January to Mid March 2014

Saturday, March 22, 2014

During my absence I still collected my empty products in anticipation for review! I hope you enjoy the video below and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see more!


Products Mentioned:
Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Vanilla Bean Noel (Limited Edition)
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap Holly Citrus Wreath (Limited Edition)*


Travel/Sample Sizes:
Laura Mercier Tarte au Citron Hand Creme (Limited Edition)*

Candles
Bath & Body Works Autumn (Limited Edition)*
Fresh Picked Blackberry Spice (Limited Edition)
Snowed In (Limited Edition)*
Mystery Candle (see video)*
Caudalie Divine Candle (mini)*

* = I would repurchase

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |