Review: Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Toner

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Recently I've been experimenting with a few Aesop skincare goodies. Over this past holiday season I bought a gift set which included a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Today I'm reviewing the toner, a new favorite that I featured in my most recent video (see previous post). The Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Toner is geared towards rebalancing the skin's natural pH (which can be adversely affected during cleansing) and is suitable for all skin types, including dry and sensitive. 


The number one ingredient listed is aloe, known for calming and soothing red and irritated skin. I find that when my skin acts up and I'm not inclined to use an exfoliating toner (which I like to do to keep my acne at bay, and have continuous cell regeneration) I like to turn to this toner to calm my skin, and keep it healthy. The antioxidant properties are not only great for overall skin health, but are also great for anti aging. We all know anti oxidants are great for our bodies, why not include them in our skincare?

I definitely recommend this beautiful, slightly herbal and floral scented toner for all skin types. If you have been interested in trying out Aesop products, I recommend the Parsley Seed Line as a whole. Also, if you have a local Aesop store, they are great for having already prepared sample packets to try; perfect to check if you are allergic and if you like the product since it is a higher priced line. The Aesop Parsley See Anti-Oxidant Facial Toner can be found on the Aesop website here.

Hope you enjoy!
Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |