2013 Favorites: Hair, Body, & Tools

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finally, the last installment of my overdue 2013 Favorites featuring haircare, body care, and tools (including brushes). There were a surprisingly large amount of items in this category, and many extremes (i.e. mentions of Bath & Body Works items while also Oribe). I've found myself over the last year really getting into makeup brushes and starting to appreciate the art of a well manufactured brush and that affects it can have on your makeup application. I've even already made a few more brush investments in 2014 that I'm excited to share and review! Let me know what you think of the video in the comments below and I hope you enjoy!


Products Mentioned
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Sephora Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45
Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush #56

1 comment :

  1. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner is a daily conditioner that helps retain moisture with a rich blend of lipids that continually hydrate while protecting from daily stresses and future damage.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |