Review: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

As promised, this year I'm making sure that I give credit to the stand out products that I love and recommend wholeheartedly. I have found that many a "holy grail" item has slipped through the cracks and never been put on stage to receive it's well deserved applause. Today's standing ovation goes to the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water. Compared to the famed Bioderma, along many others, I have come to the conclusion that this is the best cleansing water I have ever used.
After soaking the Shiseido Cotton Pads and holding it over my eye makeup for a few seconds, I am able to swipe away all of my makeup. Without any oily residue, no rubbing or tugging needed, my makeup comes off almost magically. It honestly feels like water, hence the name, without any burning or irritation. Two reasons why this takes the cake versus Bioderma. The first is that it is ever so slightly more effective at makeup removal and second, it is incredibly easily accessible via Sephora.com, Barneys, and even Hautelook. I recommend trying the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water for anyone interested in an easy, effective, and high quality makeup removal product. Do note that I highly discourage this to be the sole cleansing step in your routine, this is only for makeup removal, not cleansing. 

Hope you enjoyed, and let me know in the comments below if you've tried anything from Koh Gen Do!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |