Haul: OPI Spring/Summer 2014 Brazil Collection

Monday, May 5, 2014

It's been a while since I've bought any new nail polish. I've been trying to be a bit more discerning with the little glass bottles I bring home; making sure I don't have a dupe, and/or it's even a color I would wear. However, the most recent OPI Spring/Summer 2014 Collection has really caught my attention. After a long and arduous winter, there is nothing more hopeful for spring than slapping some bright coral lacquer on your nails; am I right? I may exaggerate a bit, but for a beauty junkie, the change in finger nail color means it's a new season ahead! 


Out of the entire collection the colors that reflected my excitement for spring were Live.Love.Carnaval (the coral on the left) and Kiss Me I'm Brazilian (the pink on the right). I've worn both, even though Live.Love.Carnaval is the only one shown on the nail, and can say that they apply true to what you seen in the bottle. Typical for a good OPI polish, these apply evenly, and with two coats you have full opacity. I'm so happy that I've added these spring/summer staples into my collection. 


I definitely recommend picking these beauties up. There were other intriguing shades, like the red and the nude, but I held back...for now...

Hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments below if you picked up any of the colors from this collection!

Love, 
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |