R&D: Liole Triple the Solution BB Cream

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another new series? Yes! I decided it was time to share with you my obsession with foundation/base products. To do so informatively and effectively, I've put together the first of many (hopefully) R&D videos. For those who may not know, typically, in the non-youtube/blogging would, R&D refers to Research and Development. Conveniently enough, it also stands for Review and Demo. Thus, comes the infinitely creative name of "Foundation R&D". This is where a graduate degree has gotten me...


Jokes and self-deprication aside, the first installment of Foundation R&D is focused on the Liole Triple the Solution BB Cream. One of my all time favorite foundation products of all time (featured in my Top Favorite Foundations video), this is the product that sparked my interest of Asian cosmetics. 
In case you are interested in purchasing this product, it can be found on Amazon (like everything else), however I have personally only purchased it from brick and mortar locations. One of those is local to me (here in Portland) and conveniently has an online store as well (with free shipping over $50). Pretty and Cute is an adorable (not surprisingly) beauty supply store right on the edge of Portland that is known for their great customer service and access to hard-to-find Asian beauty products (and no I am not affiliated with them and they have no idea who I am or that I'm writing these wonderful words about them). Hope you guys enjoy the review and demo and let me know in the comments below what you thought of this new type of video!


Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |