Review: Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Costco was definitely the last place I thought I would find beauty products that would spark my interest. Surprisingly enough, a few months ago, I ran across the Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. I quickly pulled out my iphone and realized that it was half off! Price aside, I thoroughly enjoyed using this product (I went through it completely). 


In the mornings, after toning I would apply this thin, but yet moisturizing serum all over my face and neck and follow with other serums or directly with my moisturizer and sunscreen. Not only did it sink into the skin quickly and made me feel more hydrated, but the slight sheen/shimmer in the product gave my skin a beautiful glow that was perfect to go under makeup or barefaced. Since this product sinks into the skin so easily and doesn't feel greasy or pore-clogging at all, I would recommend this for all skin types.

Definitely browse your local bulk food supply store for this beautiful skincare bit (I also see it often at CCO's). Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy it, there are other serums I prefer and I don't think it's worth the full sale price.

Hope you enjoyed and let me know if you have ever tried any other Estee Lauder skincare in the comments below!

Love,
Claire

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |