R&D: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Into February I found myself with a little more of a tan than I was used to around this time of year. The color that I got in Thailand over the Christmas/New Years holidays has really stuck around - surprising since I use chemical exfoliants like they are going out of style. My chin and the perimeter of my face have also kept around their new friends from Bangkok - aka the pollution there made my skin breakout so badly and I am still trying to get a handle on it. With these two dilemmas, I bring you a medium to full coverage foundation review and demo on the MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation. 


Even though this isn't my new favorite holy grail base product, I have come to learn how to use it and I like the effect it has. I won't be repurchasing this when I'm done with my tube - there are just so many others I prefer and new products hitting the market constantly - but I don't regret my purchase. 


I hope you enjoy the video! If you have ever tried this foundation please let me know your thoughts below :)

Love,
Claire 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |